* `--timezone`: Timezone in TZ database. Defaults to `Europe/London`.
* `--calendar`: ID of calendar to apply to. To find: [calendar settings](https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/settings) > click your calendar under "Settings for my calendar", "Calendar ID" under Integration at bottom of page.
* `<timetable>`: .timetable file can be exported through the share menu in the ClassTime app.
On the first run, a browser window will open where you can login. Credentials are saved to `token.pickle`/`credentials.json`.
## Known problems
* Currently only works with A/B week timetables. Each should be imported separately, at which time the script will ask whether it is for the current week. If you have a single timetable, either import twice as different weeks or change `self.recurrence`'s interval.
* The delete from calendar script was too rough to include, so there's no way to quickly remove classes from the calendar.
Check LICENSE.txt. Code taken from quickstart.py in import.py includes Copyright notice